Welcome to the “King Her Feng Industrial Corp. website” (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to ensure that you can use the various services and information on this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following contents:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy includes how this website handles the personal identification information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to other related linked websites outside of this website, nor does it apply to personnel commissioned or involved in the management of non-website.
2. Collection, processing, and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data depending on the nature of the service. We will process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; without your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires on this website, we will retain the name, email address, contact information, and usage time provided by you.
- During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant information, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser used, and browsing and clicking data records. This information is used as a reference to improve our website services and will not be disclosed to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will collect survey content for statistical and analytical purposes. The statistical data or explanatory text resulting from the analysis may be presented, and besides internal research, we may also publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it will not involve specific personal information.
3. Data Protection:
- The host of this website is equipped with firewall, antivirus systems, and other relevant information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal information. The relevant personnel involved in processing have all signed confidentiality agreements, and those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure their compliance.
4. External Links on the Website
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal information to individuals, groups, private companies, or government agencies, except when there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The situations covered in the preceding paragraph include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- When required by law.
- To prevent danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- When cooperating with government agencies or academic research institutions for statistical or academic research purposes in the public interest, and the data has been processed or collected in a way that does not identify specific individuals.
- When your actions on the website violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder the rights of the website and other users, or cause harm to any individual, and it is necessary for the website management to disclose your personal information for identification, contact, or legal action.
- When it is in your best interest.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, it will fulfill its responsibility to supervise and manage the outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser settings you use to reject the writing of cookies. However, this may result in certain functions of the website not being able to operate properly.